Monday 17 September 2012

I am a bad blogger. A very bad blogger.  But guyzzzz I've been busy okay??  Thinking back, I can't actually remember what exactly I have been busy doing... I feel the need to prove it to my hundreds and hundreds of readers.  Look.  LOOK!


I took some photos, guys!  I borrowed my dad's camera and played around with taking some photos of my mom's amazing garden.  Problem was, I couldn't figure out how to focus.  I kind of like the photos I took though!  Considering I was using exclusively the zoom, they don't look so bad I don't think!  And look at her basil!  Look at it!! It's HUGE!  You could feed a small family for a week with that basil!

This past weekend, Naomi and I celebrated our near-twin birthdays with a picnic in the park.  As you can see, we are basically professional party decorators.  Also, I don't think I have ever seen so much food at a picnic.  Good lord.  I made some very blunt birthday cookies.  They tasted okay, but the lemon tart from Nadege really kicked their lame cookie asses.

Needless to say, I have not had time to work on my quilt.  I did manage to go to Lens Mill when I was in Kitchener over Labour Day weekend to pick up some backing fabric and batting.  WAY too much of both.  The top of the quilt WOULD have been done except that I somehow managed to sew half of the squares incorrectly.  Don't ask.

I will be starting my cake decorating class at George Brown tomorrow!  That's exciting.  

Anyhow, time to get back to Gilmore Girls and tea.  Naomi's birthday wish.  

Good night loyal readers.

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment